Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still time to shop


So there is still time before Christmas to get your last minute gifts. So shop today at littlemamas. I have some new wipes (pink ribbon breast cancer) and also added dog coats reversible very warm ones for your furry friends. Go check out my ebay store too. I have some great Wahmies wet bag and Diaper pail liners over there as well as some Drybees pocket diapers and some ribbon blankets. I am working on patchwork quilts (baby blanket size) if you are interested in them let me know and I'll see what I can do to get it done on time. Lots of gifts lots of fun. If you shop from littlemamasdiapers.com let me know that you got there from my blog and I will give you 20% off. (sorry I can't do that on ebay but I can refund you to paypal over there ONLY on the items that I personally make-not Wahmies or Drybees). So shop shop shop!! Discounts at my blog, fast shipping ( I do ship same day or next day first class mail) I will ship overnight or priority if you don't mind paying the extra money!! Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Thank you and have a great holiday season!

1 comment:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

You are a busy lady.I especiallt love the Christmas creations.