Saturday, December 20, 2008

Odds and ends

Some price drops happening:

My stenciled sweatshirts have dropped from $14.99 to $9.99, only 4 left. Sports theme, recycle, sun, and moonface all size 4T. Check em out at littlemamasdiapers.com

My football onesies both girls and boys from $9.99 to $7.99

Little Mamas did a few trades this holiday season for my kids and only wish I started earlier to do the same for the rest of my family. So from now on we are trade friendly.

My f key seems to not want to work so well so everything with a f in it i've had to hit it 2 or 3 times, not sure whats going on but thought i'd let you know that. Also I am holding my 2 month old so as usual I am one handed typing, please excuse the mistakes.

Recently relisted a few items and added some new ones.

That about sums it up, I've been making quilts for friends Christmas gifts so I haven't been adding many new items lately, but will after these quilts are finished.

No comments: