Saturday, September 6, 2008

Free shipping in September



So this is turning out to be a sports month for Little Mamas Diapers.


I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all of my sports related items. Not including Diaper Cakes and also only in the U.S. anyone wishing to order from outside the US please contact me for a shipping rate at littlemamasdiapers@gmail.com or convo me on my website. Everything that is free shipping is already marked that
way so its just order and pay and I will mail, that easy. So since football is starting baseball is still going, I seem to be very sports minded lately and I will be adding more tag blankets (red sox real soon, like in the next day or 2) , little pillow decorations (they just flew out), maybe even some cloth wipes (football).

So for all you sports fans its time to stock up
on your gifts and any if theres any birthdays coming up.

Remember that 10% of all my sales this month will be donated to the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation in memory of my grandfather who passed away last month, he was a big outdoorsman that loved to garden and be outside, check out my earlier post.

3 comments:

tscrapper said...

Love the football onesies! Very cute!

littlemamas said...

Thank you

kim* said...

those are super cute for super sporty families.