Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Introducing my new knit section



While this CPSIA stuff is going on I really didn't know where to go, not sure about what will actually happen so I am figuring another route for my shop "just in case". I will still add baby things until I can't anymore if I can't anymore (I am just too small of a business to do all of the required testing and etc). But I do have a mama section, a pet section, cloth wipes section, and just added a knit dish and facecloth section. Kinda wish I can change the name of my shop now but I am still a reseller of
Wahmies and Drybees and sell them right now in my ebay store, so I guess my name is okay who knows I'm being hopeful that this change won't stop everything baby I make and sell.

Anyway please take a look at my new project of knits!! Let me know what you think.



2 comments:

Sinje Ollen said...

Those new rules really stink! I heard they are not as restrictive as they sound, though. Good luck. I hope you will be able to continue to do business!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!